Yes, folks that's right...we are having our first baby! We are so stoked to be parents and have a cute little addition to Jonny+Kelly:) The baby is due around June 4th. Soon enough we'll have one of these in our house:
SO excited. So far, we have heard the baby's heartbeat (so we know it's alive in there) and I've started to show a little. Yeah, I have a baby bump, and it's weird to get used to! Ha and it's only getting bigger.... (YIKES) Also, according to my pregnancy book, our baby is 4.5 inches long, has fingers, toes and fingernails, has hair, and knows how to suck its thumb! ha so. cute.
We will be able to find out if it's a little Jonny Jr. or Kelly Jr. in the end of January. (We are secretly wishing for a little girl, but I would love a little boy too:))
I can't help but think about what our little person will look like! We have some good characteristics that could contribute.....like bright blonde hair in childhood, full lips, and green eyes....but then we also have some bad genes in there and our poor child will most likely have really crooked teeth, gawky awkwardness in the pre-teen years, and be really tall and lanky. Sorry little guy...(or girl) haha
Well, as if I haven't stated it enough, we're extremely happy, and we'll keep you guys updated on the happinings of mini Neilson
