01 December 2011

thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving was........ fabulous. wonderful. terrific. We went to sunny, warm weather Californ-I-A. 


I am grateful for a wonderful husband who loves me, respects me, cares for me, and makes me laugh. I am grateful for a child who is healthy and happy and easy. I am grateful for a BEAUTIFUL planet to live in and enjoy. I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and all of the happiness and peace it brings. I am also grateful for my adorable brother who is in Puerto Rico working hard to spread the good news. I am grateful to have the humbling opportunity to be getting an education at a great university. I am grateful for a family that loves me for who I am.

Highlight of the trip: bonfire on the beach and singing Christmas carols with the whole fam-damily. Least favorite of the trip: getting stuck in traffic for 45 minutes on the way home. 


Overall, it was great.