15 January 2011

Happy New Year!


We arrived home from our Christmas break to see that we had missed a horrible storm that put our power out, and ruined our internet connection. I'm not sorry we went to Arizona for Christmas.
So because we JUST barely got our internet back, this post is slightly late.

Arizona was awesome. It was warm and fabulous. We went to H&M, launched rockets on Christmas day, hiked Camelback mountain with the fam, relaxed, played the amazing Kinect, and went to CAliFoRniA for New Years. It was SO good to be with my family and spend time with them.

I always love when Jonny and I get to go on vacation because we get to spend ALL day together for usually a week at a time! It's so wonderful:)

Well, baby is still growing, and I'm getting bigger...nothing too exciting has happened yet. This month, we get to have our first ultrasound and find out what we're having! YAY! Also, I keep waiting to feel the baby move because that's supposed to be happening any day now:)