although i LOVE food, and appreciate really good food, there are only very few things that are stop-me-in-my-tracks amazing. These have also been my favorite in pregnancy. One of these things are:


+
Amazing. I don't know what it is about this combination of a crisp apple with cheddar cheese, but it does wonders for me. Marie Calendars has said, "An apple without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze". So true, Marie. When I eat it, it reminds me of the birthday dinner scene in Chocolat where I have to close my eyes and be caught up in the moment. Another food that has this same effect on me is Chocolate Covered Strawberries. It gives me chills. So there. Ahh---it feels good to have that of my chest;)
p.s. i THINK i may have felt my baby move today. but i'm not sure if what i felt was really what it was....if that makes any sense.