31 July 2011
Farewell Elder Morrison!
Last Wednesday, my family and I dropped off this handsome young man
at the Provo MTC {or as my little cousin called it, the empty seat haha} He is going to serve for 2 Years in the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission. I am SO proud of him and the journey that he has been on to bring him to this point in his life. He is going to do such good. I know that there are people waiting for him to come into their lives to teach them how to truly be happy. I admire him for his strong testimony and his bravery in leaving behind his friends and family, learning a foreign language and paying his own way to live in Puerto Rico to do the Lord's work. What an amazing guy! I love him and I can't wait to hear all of his amazing stories as he blesses the lives of many.