13 October 2011

Check Out this BABE!

Look at this girl! She is getting SO big. She's still twice the size of a normal kid her age, so she's pretty healthy:) She has started sucking her thumb. Exhibit A:


We try to make her stop, but it's just SO cute, and it makes her happy, so we pull out her thumb and replace it with her binkie most....well about half the time. 
She also is getting good at tummy time (and when I say good at, I mean not protesting it...) Exhibit B:



Svea also participated in the BYU homecoming parade last weekend....and it was FREEZING.  I am a program director for the Dietetics Afterschool Program, and being part of "Y-Serve" it was my responsibility to march and represent, and well, Svea had no choice.But as always, she was a trooper. (It helped that we got to ride in the heated truck the whole way instead of actually marching but....)


 Also, my dear cousin Megan watches Svea for me while I go to school, but if I need to go to campus for any other reason (reading periodicals in the library for an annoying assignment, or for meetings, or group projects, etc) I get to take her with me, and this is how we travel:

She loves it. I can see it in her face.